Our client is part of the TOP 20 international Automotive Suppliers.
Its seven brands are synonymous of innovation and uncompromising quality and are distributed worldwide on B2B and B2C markets striving to shorten distances and fast decision-making to support its customer’s success. Their business model in the EMEA area is based on field local product promotors under the supervision of the Head of Maghreb/Africa Area based in Europe.
Job title: Product Promoter
Employment location: Cover, from Tunis, the whole Tunisian and Moroccan markets.
Start date: January 2020
Scope of Responsibilities
You will manage two important areas, Tunisia and Morocco, which implies setting up a good action plan, time management, maintaining top-notch service quality practices and client relation management. This role requires :
- Sales & Products Animation
- Prospecting new potential customers
- Visiting, informing and training dealers and garages (Focus on B2C)
- Competitive intelligence
- Reporting markets information to the Head Office
- Application of the Group business strategy – sales development in line with the budget
- Marketing force proposal
- Supporting the stocks trade promotion, marketing, product information…
Minimum 4/5 year-experiences in the car spare parts business
Languages: Arabic, French and English are essential
Automotive Technical knowledge is a plus
Only candidates residing in Tunisia can be considered
Package: To be discussed