Who are we:
Created in 1991 with headquarter in Paris, Salveo group is specializing in facilitating companies’ overseas development by providing tailored strategic consulting and down-to-earth operational support. The group employs 250 people globally and has its subsidiaries and affiliated partner network in 50 countries in the world.
In order to help our client – one of the most prestigious industrial parks in China to attract foreign direct investment, we are now searching for a Nordic business developer with Chinese relevant market knowledge based in Stockholm to explore new business opportunities and innovative projects.
Your missions and responsibilities :
- Collect market information, understand local industry environment in terms of enterprises’ overseas expansion and outbound investment
- Identify new business opportunities, generate leads via cold call prospection and mass mailing
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate to meet potential prospects and clients
- Plan and organize events, workshops and activities to promote SALVEO Group and it client
- Build up appropriate contacts and local partnerships with various channels: industry association, government institutions, peer firms to identify and capture business opportunity
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone to understand the needs of prospects and customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Liaise with international team members located in China and France
- Bachelor degree required, business development or business management relevant domains are preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in international business development and consulting on similar position with China related business experience
- Fluent in English, speaking Chinese mandarin is a plus
- Frequent travels are to be expected in Northern Europe to attend trade shows, conduct face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people with different positions and various industry background
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Strong ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals, initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Great organizational skills and networking skills
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Job starting: October 2020
To apply for this job :
Apply and find out if you’ll be part of a dynamic growing team!
Send your English CV to email@example.com by mentioning your full name and the reference number « SS20200731 ».