For more than 30 years, SALVEO Group has adressed 6000 mid-caps French companies to expend internationally via operational strategy, prospections, implementation or HR solutions in 50 countries.
Today, we are looking for a world leader of steal casting solutions on Mining, Construction, Railway, Handling their : Northern Europe/Germany key Account Manager based in Germany or any northern European country
- Grow Business with customers located in the region in line with commercial strategy and rentability targets.
- Promote Group casting technology and processes for new prospects or key new projects.
- Manage the current customer portfolio and ensure sustainability of the relationship.
- Develop new prospects in accordance with global group commercial strategy with a focus on key players by market: Mining / Construction, Handling, Railway.
- Estimate Sales volumes and profit for current and new products.
- Negotiate and manage prices based on group rentability targets and internal quoting rules in coordination with sales VP and plants.
- Manage potential claim and resolve them.
- Support plants when addressing issues such as logistic, quality, payment delays.
- Challenge the plants in optimizing their cost to capture incremental rentable new business.
- Identify possibilities to work « upstream » in the customer product development process and exploit them.
- Identify and promote ideas to integrate more value add contend to increase margins.
- Develop, promote and support a VA /VE approach to ensure rentability, competitiveness and long term sustainability.
- Negotiate productivity in coordination with Sales VP.
- Analyse, discuss and negotiate contractual terms with internal legal team and customers.
- Report progress on a weekly basis on business chase and open issues to Sales VP.
Qualification / Skills
- Strong intercultural skills and experience with french companies.
- Self motivated professional.
- Capacity to act autonomously with quantitative and qualitative reporting to French HQ.
- Capacity to work in team with other sales team members to achieve targets and maximise results.
- Outstanding track records in sales.
- Cross functionnal capacities : Work in close relation with R&D, plants, finance, legal, Quality, Logistic functions.
- Capability to grow long term sustainable relations with customers.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Available for frequent travelling across the US.
Education and Experience requirement
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or business administration.
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar position.
- Casting technologies know how.
- Experience in our markets (mining, railway, construction, handling,) is a must.
Only northern European residents can be consider for this position.
Please send CVs to : email@example.com