As Project Manager you must be able to endorse the responsibilities of a complete project in the Transmission & Distribution field.
- Responsible of the contract realisation in all aspects: client relation, contract performances (financial, schedule, technical), security, environmental and legal constraints, ethics and compliance matters, etc…
- Establish in collaboration with the Electricity Competence Centers the project team; define the tasks, the schedule and define the team functional responsibility.
- Set up the client relation follow up including variation orders and potential claims.
- Define the project concept and/or basic design in collaboration with the various experts.
- Manage the contractual programme respect, the quality of the contractual deliverables.
- Responsible for the financial results: financial status follow-up in collaboration with the Cost Controller, invoices and payments, bank guarantees, …
- Establish the contractual relations with Partners and Sub-Contractors.
- Reporting of potential contract risks.
- Communication about the contract.
- Technical assistance to business development and sales activities in collaboration with the BD & Sales team members
- Tenders preparation in collaboration with the experts and the Sales Manager. Development of innovative approaches for answering clients’ needs in T&D.
- Taking responsibility of the technical description, the methodology, the realisation cost and the risk analysis in the tender preparation
Brussels-1 year contract
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org