Based on Thermocoax Development Group Rules and US Sales Team Requests, the key roles of the ADS & Power Generation Sales Engineer are:
- Reaching or exceeding sales objectives for Aerospace, Defense, Space and Power Generation companies assigned to him/her
- Following-up on leads, RFQs and POs
- Scheduling sales and technical meetings with prospects and clients to promote Thermocoax Isopad Solutions.
- Project management from start (design) to finish (delivery and payment)
- Seek new development opportunities: new applications and leads
- In charge of the ITAR projects with US Engineering and Production in accordance with the US applicable Rules
- Targeted, coherent and planned scheduling of visits (sales and technical meetings) with Leads and Clients
- Actively participate in Industry Specific Tradeshows, Conventions and Conferences.
- Clear understanding of customer needs and of their industry
- Work collaboratively internally with the relevant THX departments on solutions to applications and projects
- Prepare, present and follow-up on Proposals using the company CRM
- Negotiate contracts with THX Management
- Actively pursue application-based leads from ADS and Power Gen. Business Developer
- Share with Marketing market and industry awareness (competition, new technologies, etc)
- Daily usage of the company CRM for scheduling visits, reporting meeting minutes and actively follow-up on proposals
- Organize strategic visits to the company’s plants in the France, Germany and the USA to promote THX and our capabilities.
- Hierarchy: Reports to THX Inc General Manager.
- Works closely with ADS and Power Gen Global Business Developer based in Paris, France as well as Engineering and Manufacturing (in the US for ITAR projects and France/Germany for all other projects), and Sales Management for Sensitive Strategic Projects.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- BS or MS
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- A team work spirit
- US Citizen
- Excellent computer skills