Operational Strategy : Strategy MAF | CSF
The two key strategic questions to ask are:
- What is the playground I want to be present on?
- How can I gain market shares, contracts, turnover, margin?
The stakes to develop a turnover internationally are: to prioritize the markets with higher potential, to position an offer differently from the competition and attractive enough for the customers, whether it is to enter a new market or to reposition on an existing one.
Our Value Proposition
- We have developed an efficient matrix based on several years of experience, recent MBA tools and above all a lot of pragmatism!
- The matrix is structured around the MARKET ATTRACTIVENESS FACTORS (MAF) and the CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FACTORS (CSF).
- These two tools allow us to define a DIRECTORIAL POLICY MATRIX (DPM) which enables a company, at a glance, to structure its international development strategy.
- The matrix allows to validate the most attractive markets for a company’s offer, to understand how to penetrate a market and capture the perceived value of its products by existing and potential customers.
- Within 2 to 3 months, you obtain a ranking of priority markets to conquer, the relevant access mode for each market, a DPM matrix to position you towards your competitors and a clear understanding of the perceived value of your offer by your users.
- You own the tools to define and guide your international strategy towards the markets that will bring you the maximum profit margin.